Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of services offered at the website located at www.srt-fairs.com, controlled by SRT International Ltd., a limited liability company incorporated under Bulgarian law, registered with the Bulgarian Commercial Register under No. 201439810, with headquarters and seat address at ‘Mladost 2’ Residential District, bl. 219, Entr. 4, Fl. 1, Ap. 56, Sofia 1799, Bulgaria, and with effective place of business located at 8 Rusalka Str., 1505 Sofia, Bulgaria (referred to as “SRT”, “the Company”).
By signing this agreement (the “Agreement”) with SRT, the Participant confirms and agrees that their relationship with SRT regarding the physically attended and/or virtual events organized by SRT shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions. Which shall be legally binding and enforceable.
This Agreement takes effect when the Participant clicks a button and registers for SRT organized events and/or E-conference. The Participant represents herein that he/she is lawfully able to enter into contracts, as well as that he/she has the legal authority to bind the legal entity he/she represents. Additional terms and conditions may apply for individual service offerings, provided by SRT through or further to the Website, as indicated in the respective service level agreements.
„SRT International”, registration No: 201439810, address: ‘Mladost 2’ Residential District, bl. 219, Entr. 4, Fl. 1, Ap. 56, Sofia 1799, Bulgaria, and with the effective place of business located at 8 Rusalka Str., 1505 Sofia, Bulgaria
“Customer” or “Client” means the individual or organisation, which buys or agrees to buy the Services from the Organizer.
Any institution, applying to participate in the physically attended and/or virtual event as participant or co-participant.
Only registered university staff are allowed to participate in our fairs.
Agents are not welcome unless they work exclusively for your institution and are previously approved by SRT in written format.
Conditions of applying to SRT events
The Participant applies for participation in the fair online at www.srtfairs.com webpage by completing the Application form online.
When registering on the Website, the Participant shall provide accurate and true information about themselves and undertakes to keep the information up-to-date at all times.
Services Included in the Virtual Events/E-conference price
The price includes access to Marcom Eschedule PRO platform where the Participant creates a profile, arranges, and conducts meetings with School Counselors (Partners).
Only one extra participant is allowed, subject to an extra charge of 500 EUR.
The Participant can use only its institution’s official logos, photos, and contact details.
School Counselors Contact Details
The Organizer does not provide the Participant with contact details of attending School Counselors but does share the contact details of all Participants with the School Counselors.
Rights and obligations of the Organizer while providing Virtual Events services
The Organizer has an obligation to provide all Participants access to the virtual platform used for the E-conferences within the deadlines stipulated for profile creation, agenda scheduling, live event, and view only mode.
The Organizer has an obligation to maintain a correct business relationship with Marcom Consulting SARL, owner of the Marcom Eschedule PRO platform, to assure the platform available for the Participant.
The Organizer has the obligation to advise the Participant on best practices to complete all meeting slots but has no obligation to assure that all meeting slots of the Participants are being booked.
The Organizer does not offer proofreading, copywriting and image editing of the information uploaded by the Participant in their profile on Marcom Eschedule PRO platform but may advise the Participant on the best practices in order to improve the Participant’s experience and visibility.
The Organizer has a right to reject Participants within the booking deadlines, should the limit of 50 participants be reached.
The Organizer has a right to reject Participants past the booking deadlines.
The Organizer has a right to make changes in the E-conference schedule and to inform the Participant correspondingly at the latest 24 hours prior to the beginning of the event.
Rights and obligations of the Participant while using Virtual Events services
The Participant is responsible for the content of the information placed in the E-conference profile and its correspondence to EU regulations.
The Participant is responsible for updating their profile in a timely manner and within the deadlines stipulated.
The Participant has the right to request, at any time, instructions on using the Marcom Eschedule PRO platform, setting up their profile, and conducting meetings and the Organizer has the obligation to respond to such requests.
The Participant has the obligation to install Zoom on the device used for the meetings.
The Participant is responsible for assuring a good internet connection while using the platform. Any service interruptions caused by Participant’s internet connection are beyond the Organizer’s liability.
The Participant has a right to cancel the participation in the E-conferences by informing the Organizer in writing by e-mail and agreeing with the Cancellation Policy of the Organizer.
The Participant has no right to let out the participation fully or partially to third parties without the prior written consent of the Organizer.
The Participant has no right to distribute advertising and/or promotional materials to School Counselors in a relation to the E-conference without the prior written approval of the Organizer.
The Participant shall strictly follow the schedule of the event, which is provided by the Organizer. The Participant is fully responsible, and the Organizer shall not be held liable in case the Participant does not observe the schedule.
Cancellation Terms for Virtual Events/Webinars/E-conference services
The Participant has a right to cancel the participation in the Virtual Events/Webinars/E-conference by informing the Organizer in writing by e-mail and agreeing with the Cancellation Policy of the Organizer. In case of cancellation the Participant shall be entitled to receive a part of the paid price, as follows:
Up to 90 calendar days prior to the Virtual Events/Webinars/E-conference beginning: 70% of the total amount;
Up to 60 calendar days prior to the Virtual Events/Webinars/E-conference beginning: 40% of the total amount;
Up to 30 calendar days prior to the Virtual Events/Webinars/E-conference beginning: 20% of the total amount;
Less than 30 calendar days prior to the Virtual Events/Webinars/E-conference beginning: no refund.
Cancellation Policy for In-person fairs due to COVID-19 disease and other unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances
1. SRT may cancel an event (an education fair or other event) without liability if the Company is prevented from performing the contract because of unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances. SRT informs the Customer/Participant without undue delay.
2. The Customer/Participant may cancel his/her participation prior to the start of an event (an education fair or other event) if he/she has been confirmed with COVID-19 disease, in which case he/she shall present to SRT a positive test for COVID-19 in order to be entitled to refund of the price or to transfer it as a credit.
3. The Customer/Participant shall inform SRT about the cancellation and present a positive COVID-19 test no later than 48 hours prior to the date of the event.
4. If an event is canceled by any of the parties, the Customer/Participant is entitled to either:
to have a full refund of the paid event price
to have the paid price transformed into a credit amount and use it to pay for participation in any event organized by SRT in the future, within 12 months as of the date of the canceled event.
5. “Unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances” shall mean a situation beyond the control of the party who invokes such a situation and the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken. Significant risks to human health, such as the outbreak of a serious disease like the COVID-19 at the travel destination or its immediate vicinity shall be considered as such unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances.
6. The assessment of whether those circumstances significantly affect the performance of the package shall be made on a case-by-case basis. An official travel warning of national authorities shall be considered an important indicator that the contract for event participation can be canceled due to unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances impacting the performance of the event. This also applies where public authorities prohibit certain travels or ban the movement or gathering of persons in a manner that excludes, de facto, the event participation contract to be performed.
Participation Requirements for In-person fairs due to COVID-19 disease and other unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances
1. In order for the Customer/Participant to be allowed to participate in the Tour he/she shall present to the SRT tour leader a vaccination certificate showing a completed vaccination schedule 14 days before the tour’s start at the latest. Any vaccine authorised by the European Union (European Medicines Agency, EMA) and WHO will be accepted.
2. The Customer/Participant shall submit to the organizer (SRT) a negative antigen test in order to be given access to any of the scheduled events/exhibitions, which test shall be performed no earlier than 12 hours prior to the start of the said event. “A start of the event” shall mean the time of the arrival of the Customers/Participants at the first school scheduled for the day.
3. During the Tour Orientation Meeting SRT provides all Customers/Participants for free with a number of COVID-19 rapid antigen test kits corresponding to the number of events/exhibitions the Customer/Participant has booked for participation. If the Customer/Participant is not present at Tour Orientation Meeting or he/she skips the beginning of the Tour, he/she shall assume the costs for the rapid antigen test kit.
4. All Exhibitors must self-test with COVID-19 rapid antigen test before departing for the fair and only participants with a negative result are allowed to join.
5. In the case at any given time during the Tour the Customer/Participant is resulted positive with COVID-19, he/she shall not be admitted to take part in the rest of the scheduled events. In this case, the Customer/Participant shall isolate himself/herself in his/her place of accommodation and/or abide by all acting COVID-related national laws and regulations of the host country.
6. A Customer/Participant with COVID-19 confirmed during the Tour shall bear any accommodation expenses and/or travel expenses he/she has to make during their isolation/quarantine period and/or during return to their home country. For cancellation of the client’s hotel accommodation and/or flight ticket, which has been booked for the event, the cancellation policy of the corresponding travel agency/hotel/airline company shall apply. A positive COVID-19-confirmed Customer/Participant shall not be entitled to compensation for damages from SRT.
7. Customers/Participants are not entitled to compensation for damages from SRT where the lack of conformity of the contract is caused by unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances.
8. Customers/Participants may have to fulfill additional requirements for participation if these requirements are introduced by the national and/or local authority, and fulfillment of these requirements is mandatory for the Customer/Participant to enter the country and stay in the place, in which the event is to be held.
These Cancellation Policy and Participation Requirements have been adopted on January 25, 2022. From time to time SRT may make changes to the Cancellation Policy and Participation Requirements. Please check our website page on a regular basis.
Cancellation Policy for In-person fairs when canceled for subjective reasons
Up to 90 calendar days prior to the tour’s beginning: 70% of the total amount;
Up to 60 calendar days prior to the tour’s beginning: 40% of the total amount;
Up to 30 calendar days prior to the tour’s beginning: 20% of the total amount;
Less than 30 calendar days prior to the tour’s beginning: no refund.
Services Included in the physically attended Fair Event Price
One table (approx. 70×120 cm) for one representative
The Organizer does not offer shipping support, customs clearance or individual follow-ups; please do not send us tracking numbers.
SRT takes no liability for materials not handed to SRT staff the night before the fair.
The Organizer will provide the Participant a list of attending schools before the tour and a list of attending counselors’ contacts – after the tour.
Food & Beverage During the Fairs
Breakfast is included in the room rate and lunch will be provided by the Organizer during the fairs;
The Participant must list Special food preferences in the registration form;
Shuttles between Venues (schools, suggested hotels, airports)
SRT will provide complimentary bus shuttles between the official (suggested) hotels, schools and airports.
The Participant must cover excess/oversize luggage fees if applied at the airport.
Rights and obligations of the Organizer while providing physically attended Fair Event services
The Organizer has a right to allocate a place for the Participant in the exhibition hall and will try to comply, as far as possible, with the wishes of the Participant.
The Organizer has a right to make changes in the fair event schedule and to inform the Participant correspondingly at the latest 24 hours prior to the beginning of the fair event.
The Organizer is entitled to claim compensation for losses caused by the Participant.
The Organizer is not responsible for any conditions caused by force majeure circumstances as well as any losses caused by visitors and participants of the fair.
Rights and obligations of the Participant while using physically attended Fair Event services
The Participant is responsible for the content of the information placed in the fair’s guide and its correspondence to EU regulations.
The Participant has a right to use the exposition area according to the Participant’s requirements and needs if this doesn’t contradict the EU regulations and conditions of participation.
The Participant has a right to cancel the participation in the fair by informing the Organizer in writing by e-mail.
The Participant is obliged to compensate for losses suffered by the Organizer due to the Participant’s action and according to the invoice issued by the Organizer.
The Participant has no right to let out the exposition area fully or partly to third parties without the written approval of the Organizer.
The Participant has no right to distribute advertising and promotional materials outside the exposition hall without the written approval of the Organizer.
The Participant has no right to disassemble and leave the exposition area before the end of the fair’s opening hours without notifying the Organizer in advance.
The Participant shall strictly follow the schedule of the event, which will be provided by the Organizer. The Participant is fully responsible, and the Organizer shall not be held liable in case the Participant does not observe the schedule with regards to accommodation and transfer places and dates.
The Participant shall pay the participation fee according to the payment deadline or schedule set by the Organizer.
The Organizer has a right to cancel the participation of the Participant and all booked services if any of the payment terms and schedules are not met and/or delayed.
All payments should be made in the currency stated in the invoice. If paying by bank transfer, the Participant should cover all bank charges and other related fees associated with the payment.
Responsibility and Liability
SRT acts as a representative of the participants and delegates accommodation and logistic bookings to a licensed travel agency, on matters related to bookings, promotional activities, and other services described above, and is therefore not to be held liable for any material loss, injury, flights delays/ annulations or damage due to circumstances beyond our control. SRT reserves the right to make changes/ cancel the fairs due to force majeure circumstances.
The Participant agrees that SRT entire liability, and the Participant’s exclusive remedy to any of SRT service(s) provided under these Terms and Conditions and/or for any breach of this Terms and Conditions is solely limited to the amount the Participant paid for such service(s). SRT shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use any of SRT services or for the cost of procurement of substitutive services. In case such exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed by the governing law, SRT liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by the law.
SRT may revise these Terms from time-to-time. Revised Terms will apply to our services from the date of the publication of the revised Terms on SRT website www.srtfairs.com.
These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by Republic of Bulgaria law, to the extent that it is not overridden by applicable mandatory rules of local laws, such as consumer protection laws. Any dispute relating in any way to the services mentioned above shall be adjudicated by the competent courts in Sofia, Bulgaria, and the Participant’s consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Amended 25 January 2022